Paget, John Rahere
- First name(s)
- John Rahere
- Position(s) held at King's College London
- Lecturer on Banking, 1887-
- Lecturer of the Gilbart Lectures on Banking, 1890-
Education & professional details
- School, college and/or university attended
- London University (1865)
- Trinity Hall, Cambridge (1866-70)
- Inner Temple (1870-73).
- BA (1870)
- LL.B. (1871)
- KC (1902)
- Bencher (1908).
- Position(s) held (non King's College London)
- A member of the South East Circuit
- barrister at Law, 1887
- Professional activities
Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Bankers
- Legal Decisions on Banks (1900)
- Laws on Banking (1904)
- article in Lord Halsbury's Laws of England (1907).
- Date of birth
- 9 March 1848
- Place of birth
- Date of death
- 2 August 1938
- Place of death
- Burnham, Bucks
The Times, August 22 1938.
- Family details
- Eldest son of Sir James Paget, Bt
- married Julia Norrie Moke of New York in 1883 and had issue.
The Pagets were a distinguished family; Sir James Paget (father) was a leading surgeon, and two of his sons were Bishops. John Rahere Paget was for decades the authority on banking
- Alumni Cantabrigienses
- Inner Temple Archives
- J. Foster, Men at the Bar (1892 ed.)
- Who was Who 1916-1938.