- First name(s)
- Position(s) held at King's College London
- College solicitor, 1843-
- Member of the College Council, 1865-1876
- Vice-president of first Committee of Management at King's College Hospital, 1875
- Treasurer of King's College Hospital, 1873-1874
- Date of birth
- Date of death
Upon his death in 1876, Robert Cheere left the sum of £1000 to King’s College London. Ref: *1
- KA/IC/C86, King’s College London Archives.
Portrait: Mr Robert Cheere, Member of the Committee of Management (1839–1876). Unknown artist, King’s College Hospital.