Bradley, Frederick Alfred
- First name(s)
- Frederick Alfred
- Position(s) held at King's College London
- Lecturer of Plan Drawing in the Military Science Department; 1857-1858
- Lecturer of Geometrical Drawing; 1859- 1860
Education & professional details
- School, college and/or university attended Ref: *3
Kings College 1851
- Date of birth Ref: *1
- Place of birth Ref: *1
- Highgate, Middlesex
- Date of death Ref: *2
- Place of death Ref: *2
- Woolwich, London
- Family details
Son of Professor Thomas Bradley (1796-1869) and Charlotte Ann (1799-1881); sister Cecilia Grace Bradley (1830 -); married Sarah Ada Price (1846-1902) in Lewisham, June 1867; Frederick and Sarah had no children.
Notes Refs: *4 *5
- Bradley applied for the position of Teacher of Mechanical and Geometrical Drawing at King’s College School in 1855. He was a contemporary of James Clark Maxwell at King's College London in 1859 and was at the King's College Applied Science Geometry Department at the same time as his father, Professor Thomas Bradley.
- Lived at 2, Sunfield Terrace, Greenwich in 1861 with his parents; Lived at Charlton 1871 with his wife Sarah and a servant. After her husband had died in 1876, Sarah Ada Bradley married her 2nd husband Edward Badham a clerk in 1881 at Greenwich.
- 1861 Census
- Kings College Calendar 1851
- Maxwell at King's College, London by John S. Reid
- KA/IC/H35 (1855)