'IN RUHLEBEN CAMP' magazine August Bank Holiday 1915. Issue number 4 cost 'thrippence' page 20. Two advertisements the first is for the performance of KEEP SMYLLIE, a Bank Holiday Attraction the second is for tailoring services by 'The Ruhleben tailoring department Bond st, W.
IN RUHLEBEN CAMP magazine Issue 4, August Bank Holiday, 1915. This fourth edition of the magazine was published by Allied internees of the German internment camp situated on the outskirts of Berlin. It features articles and stories about daily life, culture and sport.
Collection Terms & Categories
- War/Campaign/Operation: World War One (1914-1918)
- Region: Europe
- Theme (Main): Cultures & Customs
- Theme (Main): Daily Life
- Theme (Main): Natural World
- Theme (Main): Training & Education
- Subject: Prisoners of War/Internment
- Subject: Sport & Recreation
- Item: Printed Pamphlet/Booklet
- Information: Advertisement
- Information: Report/Paper