'IN RUHLEBEN CAMP' magazine August Bank Holiday 1915. Issue number 4 cost 'thrippence' page 16. A full page advertisement for a performance by the Ruhleben dramatic society of 'The Silver Box' by John Galsworthy.
IN RUHLEBEN CAMP magazine Issue 4, August Bank Holiday, 1915. This fourth edition of the magazine was published by Allied internees of the German internment camp situated on the outskirts of Berlin. It features articles and stories about daily life, culture and sport.
Collection Terms & Categories
- War/Campaign/Operation: World War One (1914-1918)
- Region: Europe
- Theme (Main): Cultures & Customs
- Theme (Main): Daily Life
- Theme (Main): Natural World
- Theme (Main): Training & Education
- Subject: Prisoners of War/Internment
- Subject: Sport & Recreation
- Item: Printed Pamphlet/Booklet
- Information: Advertisement
- Information: Report/Paper