'IN RUHLEBEN CAMP' magazine August Bank Holiday 1915. Issue number 4 cost 'thrippence page 8. 'Holes and I corners.' An article debating the de-merit of some internees wanting a medal to be issued to them for being an internee in Ruhleben. They do not speak for the camp as a whole. At the bottom of the page is the first paragraph of an article congratulating the Entertainment Committee for an excellent Art Exhibition.
IN RUHLEBEN CAMP magazine Issue 4, August Bank Holiday, 1915. This fourth edition of the magazine was published by Allied internees of the German internment camp situated on the outskirts of Berlin. It features articles and stories about daily life, culture and sport.
Collection Terms & Categories
- War/Campaign/Operation: World War One (1914-1918)
- Region: Europe
- Theme (Main): Cultures & Customs
- Theme (Main): Daily Life
- Theme (Main): Natural World
- Theme (Main): Training & Education
- Subject: Prisoners of War/Internment
- Subject: Sport & Recreation
- Item: Printed Pamphlet/Booklet
- Information: Advertisement
- Information: Report/Paper