'IN RUHLEBEN CAMP' magazine August Bank Holiday 1915. Issue number 4 cost 'thrippence.' Page one the author bemoans the fact that there are no ladies, wives, children to share the day with. No horses to race, basically not a lot to do but are they downhearted ? No!
IN RUHLEBEN CAMP magazine Issue 4, August Bank Holiday, 1915. This fourth edition of the magazine was published by Allied internees of the German internment camp situated on the outskirts of Berlin. It features articles and stories about daily life, culture and sport.
Collection Terms & Categories
- War/Campaign/Operation: World War One (1914-1918)
- Region: Europe
- Theme (Main): Cultures & Customs
- Theme (Main): Daily Life
- Theme (Main): Natural World
- Theme (Main): Training & Education
- Subject: Prisoners of War/Internment
- Subject: Sport & Recreation
- Item: Printed Pamphlet/Booklet
- Information: Advertisement
- Information: Report/Paper