'IN RUHLEBEN CAMP' magazine August Bank Holiday 1915. Issue number 4 cost 'thrippence.' A page of advertisements printed in blue, the first depicts a drawing by Molyneaux of Miss Molly M'Ginty and her testimonial for delicious English Toffee on sale at Ruhleben Stores. The second is a printers advertisement by Hudson Scott and sons Ltd to be remembered when Ruhleben is over.
IN RUHLEBEN CAMP magazine Issue 4, August Bank Holiday, 1915. This fourth edition of the magazine was published by Allied internees of the German internment camp situated on the outskirts of Berlin. It features articles and stories about daily life, culture and sport.
Collection Terms & Categories
- War/Campaign/Operation: World War One (1914-1918)
- Region: Europe
- Theme (Main): Cultures & Customs
- Theme (Main): Daily Life
- Theme (Main): Natural World
- Theme (Main): Training & Education
- Subject: Prisoners of War/Internment
- Subject: Sport & Recreation
- Item: Printed Pamphlet/Booklet
- Information: Advertisement
- Information: Report/Paper