'IN RUHLEBEN CAMP' magazine, issue number 2 Sunday June 27th 1915 page 44. An advertisement for an 'Outfitting store' selling wearing apparel of all kinds. Below it there is an announcement of the increase in advertising since the first issue of the magazine.
IN RUHLEBEN CAMP Magazine ISSUE No2 Sunday June 27th 1915. The second edition of the magazine produced by Allied internees of the camp, situated a few miles outside Berlin. The magazine reflects the cultural, sporting and musical life of the camp and includes caricatures and advertisements.
Collection Terms & Categories
- War/Campaign/Operation: World War One (1914-1918)
- Region: Europe
- Theme (Main): Cultures & Customs
- Theme (Main): Daily Life
- Subject: Civilians & Civ-Mil Relations
- Subject: Music
- Subject: Prisoners of War/Internment
- Subject: Sport & Recreation
- Item: Printed Pamphlet/Booklet
- Information: Advertisement
- Information: Report/Paper