'IN RUHLEBEN CAMP' magazine, issue number 2 Sunday June 27th 1915 page 36. The CHURCH in the CAMP. A list of comparisons between the activities of the Church in England and the Church in Ruhleben. At the bottom of the page is a review of a performance of the 'Speckled Band,' by Arthur Conan Doyle performed by members of the Elephant and Castle theatre Ruhleben.
IN RUHLEBEN CAMP Magazine ISSUE No2 Sunday June 27th 1915. The second edition of the magazine produced by Allied internees of the camp, situated a few miles outside Berlin. The magazine reflects the cultural, sporting and musical life of the camp and includes caricatures and advertisements.
Collection Terms & Categories
- War/Campaign/Operation: World War One (1914-1918)
- Region: Europe
- Theme (Main): Cultures & Customs
- Theme (Main): Daily Life
- Subject: Civilians & Civ-Mil Relations
- Subject: Music
- Subject: Prisoners of War/Internment
- Subject: Sport & Recreation
- Item: Printed Pamphlet/Booklet
- Information: Advertisement
- Information: Report/Paper