'IN RUHLEBEN CAMP' magazine, issue number 2 Sunday June 27th 1915 page 24. A tongue in cheek advertisement for 'FREE INSURANCE!!' £1000 insurance scheme for death, loss of memory, appetite, spirits, attacks by wild beasts etcetera. Publishers announcements a list of publications by various camp authors.
IN RUHLEBEN CAMP Magazine ISSUE No2 Sunday June 27th 1915. The second edition of the magazine produced by Allied internees of the camp, situated a few miles outside Berlin. The magazine reflects the cultural, sporting and musical life of the camp and includes caricatures and advertisements.
Collection Terms & Categories
- War/Campaign/Operation: World War One (1914-1918)
- Region: Europe
- Theme (Main): Cultures & Customs
- Theme (Main): Daily Life
- Subject: Civilians & Civ-Mil Relations
- Subject: Music
- Subject: Prisoners of War/Internment
- Subject: Sport & Recreation
- Item: Printed Pamphlet/Booklet
- Information: Advertisement
- Information: Report/Paper