'IN RUHLEBEN CAMP' magazine, issue number 2 Sunday June 27th 1915 page 23. A tongue in cheek letter to the inmates of Ruhleben entitled 'Uncle Tabby's letter to his nephews.' At the bottom of the page is a drawing by Molyneaux of various animals with soup cans led by an older man in uniform.
IN RUHLEBEN CAMP Magazine ISSUE No2 Sunday June 27th 1915. The second edition of the magazine produced by Allied internees of the camp, situated a few miles outside Berlin. The magazine reflects the cultural, sporting and musical life of the camp and includes caricatures and advertisements.
Collection Terms & Categories
- War/Campaign/Operation: World War One (1914-1918)
- Region: Europe
- Theme (Main): Cultures & Customs
- Theme (Main): Daily Life
- Subject: Civilians & Civ-Mil Relations
- Subject: Music
- Subject: Prisoners of War/Internment
- Subject: Sport & Recreation
- Item: Printed Pamphlet/Booklet
- Information: Advertisement
- Information: Report/Paper