'IN RUHLEBEN CAMP' magazine, issue number 2 Sunday June 27th 1915 page 18. An article by the Mad Hatter about the debating society. At the top of the page there is a pen image of a plump male sitting naked on a plinth wearing a pointed hat and spectacles.
IN RUHLEBEN CAMP Magazine ISSUE No2 Sunday June 27th 1915. The second edition of the magazine produced by Allied internees of the camp, situated a few miles outside Berlin. The magazine reflects the cultural, sporting and musical life of the camp and includes caricatures and advertisements.
Collection Terms & Categories
- War/Campaign/Operation: World War One (1914-1918)
- Region: Europe
- Theme (Main): Cultures & Customs
- Theme (Main): Daily Life
- Subject: Civilians & Civ-Mil Relations
- Subject: Music
- Subject: Prisoners of War/Internment
- Subject: Sport & Recreation
- Item: Printed Pamphlet/Booklet
- Information: Advertisement
- Information: Report/Paper