PDFIsacke Diaries, 1897 (Part 5): Isacke, H
This final part of the 1897 Isacke diary covers the period 1 August until 31 December.
It describes Hubert Isacke's involvement in the Malakand Field Force Expedition of July-August 1897 and also describes a long period of illness or injury and hospitalisation in India.
The long voyage home includes a stop at Suez.
Margate, Ramsgate, Suez, Bombay, India
Isacke 1897 00267
Related Archive catalogue
Terms & Categories
- War/Campaign/Operation: Peacetime
- Country: India
- Asia: Asia - Southern - North West Frontier
- Theme (Main): Conflict & Military Operations
- Theme (Main): Daily Life
- Theme (Main): Ethics, Religion & Morality
- Theme (Main): Science & Technology
- Theme (Main): Travel & Exploration
- Subject: Naval, Sea & Ships
- Item: Manuscript Document
- Information: Diary