PDFCamels In East Africa, 1928 (Part 1): Chater, A R
First half of the typescript volume, 'Camel Corps Regulations and Standing Orders'; 1 volume, September 1928.
The volume forms part of the papers relating to the service of Maj Gen Arthur Reginald Chater as Officer Commanding Sudan Camel Corps, 1927-1930. The document covers discipline, conduct and punishment, dress, organisation, duties, supply and logistics and arms and the care and stabling of animals.
Related Archive catalogue
CHATER, Maj Gen Arthur Reginald (1896-1979)
Terms & Categories
- War/Campaign/Operation: Peacetime
- Region: Africa
- Theme (Main): Empire & Commonwealth
- Subject: Animals & The Natural World
- Item: Typescript Document
- Information: Training Manual/Instructions