PDFCamels In East Africa, 1928 (Part 1): Chater, A R
First half of the typescript volume, 'Camel Corps Regulations and Standing Orders'; 1 volume, September 1928.
The volume forms part of the papers relating to the service of Maj Gen Arthur Reginald Chater as Officer Commanding Sudan Camel Corps, 1927-1930. The document covers discipline, conduct and punishment, dress, organisation, duties, supply and logistics and arms and the care and stabling of animals.
Related Archive catalogue
Terms & Categories
- War/Campaign/Operation: Peacetime
- Region: Africa
- Theme (Main): Empire & Commonwealth
- Subject: Animals & The Natural World
- Item: Typescript Document
- Information: Training Manual/Instructions