Rollover or tap image to see magnified area.

  Item Reference: KCLCAL-1927-1928-210

Please note: The digitised calendars in this site have had their contents extracted using OCR (optical character recognition) and as a result, there may be occasional errors in the text. We are working on correcting these errors, but this may take some time.

Page content

210 faculty of engineering No further classification of the Diploma or Certificate will be made but in accordance with the established practice of the College the parchments will record the standard attained in each subject offered for the examination 18 Students desiring to apply for any exemption in respect of courses of study or of examination must apply to the University through the authorities of King's College MASTER OP SCIENCE Engineering The Sc Eng Examination will take place once in each year Except as provided in the regulations no person will be admitted as candidate for the Degree of Sc Engineering until after the expiration of one Calendar Year from the time of his taking the Degree of Sc Engineering Sc Mining or Sc Metallurgy in this University or in the case of Student registered as an Internal Student under Statutes 113 and 129 until he has completed course of higher study in accordance with the regulations adopted by the Senate under these Statutes The candidate will be required to submit Thesis or Dissertation upon some subject within the purview of the Faculty of Engineering The Thesis shall be either record of original work or an ordered and critical exposition of existing data with regard to particular subject candidate will not be permitted to submit as his Thesis Thesis for which Degree has been conferred on him in this or in any other University but Candidate shall not be precluded from incorporating work which he has already submitted for Degree in this or in any other University in Thesis covering wider field provided that he shall indicate on his Entry Form and also on his Thesis any work which has been so incorporated DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY Engineering The Ph Engineering Examination will take place once in each year For particulars refer to the University Calendar DOCTOR OF SCIENCE Engineering Students who have obtained the Sc Degree may proceed direct to the Sc Eng by research work which may be carried out in the College
ARCHIOS™ | Total time:0.2663 s | Source:database | Platform: NX