Rollover or tap image to see magnified area.

  Item Reference: KCLCAL-1878-1879-77

Please note: The digitised calendars in this site have had their contents extracted using OCR (optical character recognition) and as a result, there may be occasional errors in the text. We are working on correcting these errors, but this may take some time.

Page content

general rules 75 Register is kept of their attendance and referred to when- ever College testimonials are required No certificate of attendance upon any class will be given to any Student who absents himself from the Examination without permission If Student desires exemption from any single Lecture he is to fill up printed form obtainable from the Hall Porter and present it for signature to the Lecturer or if he be in the Medical Department to the Dean of that Department Should he desire to be excused attendance for the remainder of any day he must make similar applica- tion to the Dean of his Department These exemption papers will be submitted to the Principal every week and it is to be understood that they cannot be granted except in case of illness or real necessity If the Parent or Guardian of Student desire that he should be permitted to diminish or modify his work printed form obtainable at the Secretary's office must be filled up which after being submitted to the Lecturer from whose Lectures the Student desires exemption will be signed by the Principal As irregularity is generally injurious both to the individual Student and the College system it is requested that these exemptions may not be asked for without good and sufficient cause absence from college Subject to the provision of Rule absence of Student from Lectures is not allowed without previous permission from the Principal except in the case of illness or sudden emergency If Student is unavoidably absent without such permission from either of these causes it is especially required that immediate notice be sent by post addressed to the Secretary by the Student himself or if he be residing at home by his Parents or Guardian or if he be residing with one of the Professors by the Professor with whom he resides If Student be absent from the College without per- mission from the Principal or without notice being sent to
ARCHIOS™ | Total time:0.0305 s | Source:cache | Platform: NX